Sofa Cleaning Service East Horsley KT24
Leather sofa sets are expensive and valuable and make a bold statement before all visitors. Leather couches and chairs are costly, especially furniture sets made of exotic leathers or designer pieces. Different kinds of leather call for different cleaning approaches and we strongly urge our customers not to use homemade products which can harm the upholstery and end up costing very much. Instead, we can offer to our customers professional advice, technical expertise and highest level professional leather sofa cleaning with no risk of damage or alteration involved.
Entrust the professionals at Prolux Carpet Cleaning East Horsley KT24to clean your favorite leather furniture pieces. Our top-notch upholstery cleaning service will eliminate stains, odors, and allergens while protecting and conditioning the expensive hide of your furniture. We are going to totally brighten up the color and the luster of your favorite leather upholstered furniture. With the aid of our professional care the useful life your living room set is prolonged and you are going to avoid high replacement costs. Your leather sofa and armchairs will be once again attractive to look at as they add charm and taste to the interior.
Our sofa cleaning procedure follows these steps:
- The leather surface is then spot treated and blotted using a special agent and a soft cloth.
- Your sofa and other pieces are vacuum cleaned on all sides for removal of all hard particles, lint and dust accumulated between creases and under the cushions.
- We check your furniture for stains, odors, mold, and dust.
- We inspect the finished work for any omissions or deficiencies before calling the job done.
- Before we begin working we are going to try on a tiny sample of the hide to be sure its structure and color are going to withstand the procedure.Since different leather manufacturers use different production technologies and chemicals, it is vitally important to use appropriate cleaning methods for your furniture. Our experienced technicians are going to determine the safest and most effective way to clean your sofa.